Day ten, wow it's been hard work writing posts every day but also great fun. Today I am going to list my top 5 pet peeves
These are in no particular order
1. People who sit directly in front of you in a cinema yet theres about 100 other seats free. Seriously, what is your problem?
2. People who dont say thanks or even acknowledge me when i open or hold a door open for them. They say chilvery is dead, clearly being a rude little twat isnt.
3. People who leave their trolleys right in the middle of an aisle in a supermarket so nobody can get by. Theres a special place in hell for you people, and next time dont look at me like ive took a crap on your doorstep when i move your trolley out the way because your to involved in which soup you want for tea. Soups not a tea type food!! Please see day 3 of this challenge for further evidence that this gets on my nerves.
4. When you order a takeaway and they miss something off your order. You wrote it down you frigging dipshit, it's not hard to look at something and then put it in a bag!
5. My last pet peeve. X factor, Strictly Come Dancing, I'm a celebrity (even though their actually not), Big Brother (any kind), Jeremy Kyle and many many more. Basically I get peeved at anything reality based. Mainly because their all complete idiots embarassing themselves in fron of the entire country to earn a few pennies. Go get a real job!
There you go, that was an angry post so hopefully tomorrow's will be more light hearted.
What are your pet peeves? Leave me a comment and we can moan together!
Thanks for reading