We can all dream, daydream in particular. I reckon that almost everyone has dreamt of winning the lottery. It's what we do, then we'll chat about what we would do with the money, and what we would buy?
I want to know what you would do if you won the lottery. For arguments sake let's say you win £1 million. Here's my questions followed by my answers to them.
1. Would you share any of the money you won and who would you share it with?
Yes, I would give my family members (immediate) enough to live off for the rest of their lives.
2. Would you quit your job?
Yes, as soon as the money was in my bank account (I dont think I'd believe it until then)
3. How many cars would you buy?
Seven, one for each day of the week
4. What cars would they be?
Mercedes Maybach, Ferrari, Aston Martin DB9, Range Rover (family friendly car) Jaguar, Bentley and Ford Shelby Mustang
5. Where would the first place you'd go on holiday be?
Disney World Florida, for a month
6. Where would you most like to buy a place to live/stay for extended periods of time?
Hawaii, by the sea
7. If you could hire a celeb to be your butler for a week who would it be and why?
Jennifer Lawrence, I just think she would be a great butler, no other reason.
8. If you could pay to slap any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Jeremy Kyle (I use the term celeb extremely loosely for him) because hes just a complete knobhead.
9. What would be the first thing you would buy your other half?
A spa week away in the Bahamas and a new top (all girls love a new top - thanks Mickey Flanagan for that one)
10. Would you get loads of your money and throw it in the air and scream "moonnneey yeeeeaaah!!" And then make money angels on the floor?
Damm right, It'd probably be the first thing I'd do.
I'd love to hear what you would do if you won the lottery, leave your answers in the comments box.
Thanks for reading